Who we are
The website https://doogreporter.com and its variants *.doogreporter.com/ or doogreporter.com/* is a channel for collecting, producing, and distributing reportage, narratives, photo and video journalism, information, and projects, on the subject of “social daily news”, “general news”, “lifestyle”, “people”, “travel” and publishes and distributes online content to which it holds the full title, or licence, or permission, or ownership.
The publication is independent, and DooG Reporter is not a newspaper, as updates are not periodic. It cannot, therefore, be considered an editorial product within Law No. 62 of 7.03.2001.
Copyright and Content ownership.
Everything on this website, documentation, content, texts, images, photographs, videos, logos, artwork and graphics are the property of DooG Reporter and in the figure of their direct owners who have granted exclusive and non-exclusive permission.
They are protected by copyright and intellectual property law.
It will therefore be forbidden to copy, appropriate, redistribute, or reproduce any sentence, content or image on this site without written permission from DooG Reporter, except through normal social sharing channels with the obligation to mention the source.
Types of Data
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of User Data, automatically collected during the use of this website.
Method and location of data processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using a computer and telematic tools, with organisational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
Legal basis for processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Owner may be authorised to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below until the User objects (‘opts-out) to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- Processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the owner is subject;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- Processing is necessary to pursue the legitimate interest of the Owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing operation and, in particular, to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data are processed at the owner’s premises and any other place where the parties involved are located. For further information, please get in touch with the owner.
Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the owner’s legitimate interest will be retained until such claim is fulfilled. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Owner may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the owner may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a more extended period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon the expiry of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of Data Processing
The User Data is collected to enable the Owner to provide its Services for the following purposes: Statistics, Coockie, and Content.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details of Personal Data Processing
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
MailChimp OAuth (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.)
MailChimp OAuth is a registration and authentication service The Rocket Science Group, LLC provides and is linked to the MailChimp service.
- Privacy Shield adherent.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and serve to keep track of the User’s behaviour.
Google Analytics with anonymised IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected to evaluate your use of this website, compile reports and share them with other services provided by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualise and personalise ads in its advertising network.
This Google Analytics integration anonymises your IP address. Anonymisation works by shortening the IP address of users within the borders of the member states of the European Union or other countries that are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the IP address be sent to Google’s servers and shortened within the United States.
- Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Privacy Shield adherent.
Users may exercise certain rights about the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- Withdraw consent at any time. The User may revoke their previously expressed consent to processing their Data.
- Oppose the processing of their Data. Users may object to the processing of their Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- Access to their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- Check and request rectification. The User may check its data’s correctness and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Obtain restriction of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of processing its Data. In this case, the Owner will not process the Data for any purpose other than their storage.
- Obtain the deletion or removal of their Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the Owner to delete their Data.
- Receive their Data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, transfer it without hindrance to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected in addition to that.
- File a complaint. The User may complain to the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Right of opposition
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation.
Users are informed that if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reasons. To find out whether the Owner processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise their rights, Users may address a request to the Owner’s contact details set out in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the owner as quickly as possible, in any case, within one month.
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages of such proceedings to defend against abuse in using this website or related Services by the User.
The User declares that they know that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System and maintenance logs
For operation and maintenance purposes, this website and any third-party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information about the processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller using the contact details.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Owner will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definition and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, even in conjunction with any other information, including a unique identification number, makes a natural person identifiable.
This is the information collected automatically through this website (including by third-party applications integrated into this website), including IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server response (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various time connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and details of the itinerary followed by the User. ) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the length of time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the website, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this website who, unless otherwise specified, is the Data Subject.
The individual to whom the Personal Data refer.
Processor (or Responsible Person)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this website.
This website (doogreporter.com)
The hardware or software tool by which User’s Personal Data is collected and processed.
The Service provided by this website is defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this website.
European Union (o EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union in this document shall be deemed to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User’s device.
Last update: 26 April 2023
Owner and Communications:email@example.com